Happy Halloween! Get 20% off GP Premium with the discount code: HALLOWEEN20

Reply To: Bug Found in GP v1.3.34 with 1025px Bug Fix

Home Forums Support Bug Found in GP v1.3.34 with 1025px Bug Fix Reply To: Bug Found in GP v1.3.34 with 1025px Bug Fix

Garth Dryland

Hey Tom

I have tried directly from browser and it happens at 767px wide. It’s generatepress. I’m sure of it. If I swap out the version you sent me the problem goes away and the 1025px issue comes back.

Its not my CSS or plugins etc. Here are some other screenshots, two of them are directly via chrome browser.

These like the last images are with display and browser at 125%. If I reduce browser to 100%, the problem is gone.

Is it possible that you’ve fixed the issue without knowing its my issue like last time ?

Are you using the version you set me? I’m testing from my staging site so you wont replace from http://www.accountwise.co.nz

You will need to use a site running the version of generatepress that you sent me to test.

If you have made changes to generatepress v1.3.34 since you sent my version then send me a copy of that so I can test to see if its fixed in that one. Maybe that’s why you cant replicate ?

Cheers