Reply To: Add-ons installed successfully but NOT showing in Customise

Home Forums Support Add-ons installed successfully but NOT showing in Customise Reply To: Add-ons installed successfully but NOT showing in Customise

Home Forums Support Add-ons installed successfully but NOT showing in Customise Reply To: Add-ons installed successfully but NOT showing in Customise

Patricia

I have contacted my Hosting company after reading this:
License Won’t Activate
So you’ve installed your add-on, and now you’re trying to activate your license so you can receive automatic updates.

You add your license key to the field, and click the “Update” button, but your license key doesn’t activate.

This can happen when your hosting isn’t allowing external communication with other web servers.

To fix this issue, please contact your host and ask them to allow your WordPress installation to communicate with https://generatepress.com using the wp_remote_post function.

They may have to turn PHP cURL on.

They’ve answered this:

Danny: (12:56): I can confirm that cURL is turned on and the external connections are allowed on our side.
Danny: (12:57): Please let the developers know that we do not block the connections to further check this issue.

So, I need your help with this issue please. Thank you