Reply To: Current page styling for menu with both WooCommerce and blog?

Home Forums Support Current page styling for menu with both WooCommerce and blog? Reply To: Current page styling for menu with both WooCommerce and blog?

Home Forums Support Current page styling for menu with both WooCommerce and blog? Reply To: Current page styling for menu with both WooCommerce and blog?

Peter Duggan

I’m OK with my latest solution now… Shop at the top level and Shop Home (was briefly Products) at the top of the drop-down, so no problem with the duplicate links when they both obviously lead to the page titled ‘Shop’! Can’t say I’d guessed that changing the automatic menu to a custom equivalent would solve my problem, so thanks for the suggestion and going to mark this ‘resolved’ now.

Still interested in the Lightweight Social Icons validation, but not a big deal for me when I can easily just hand-code in what I want for two links (just thought you might be interested too when it’s your plugin).

Thanks again
Peter

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Peter Duggan. Reason: 'Resolved' rather than just 'solved'! :-)