Reply To: Header in standard post using masonry

Home Forums Support Header in standard post using masonry Reply To: Header in standard post using masonry

Home Forums Support Header in standard post using masonry Reply To: Header in standard post using masonry

Garth Dryland

Its on my staging site Tom and its locked down to all traffic so its not practical.

Basically I assume there’s either no <br> or div or <p> or similar separating the header from the post content so it all merges into one line making the header appear to be part of the post content when viewing each post (with the described criteria) as a visitor would.

(I will have a look too see if I can further narrow the issue down. I will create a followup post if I find something of interest that may help you solve this problem.)

It only happens when using the blog masonry setting with a standard post type and except turned on. All other post types don’t have this issue regardless of whether masonry mode or except are on.

Also if I set to show the full post content regardless of post type or masonry mode the content displays as it should with a separation between the header and the post content.

You need to use a standard type blog post with a title, a header and content with it set to except while in masonry mode and publish it to recreate the issue.

Hope that makes more sense to you.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Garth Dryland.
  • This reply was modified 8 years ago by Garth Dryland.