Reply To: Adding linked text to featured image

Home Forums Support Adding linked text to featured image Reply To: Adding linked text to featured image

Home Forums Support Adding linked text to featured image Reply To: Adding linked text to featured image

Richard Robinson

Hi Tom,
I’m going to try to add text to my home page featured image with the Visual Editor widget (Black Studio TinyMCE)… Unless you have another suggestion.

I have step-by-step instructions for this customization, which includes positioning typography and margins. I don’t know if it’s called “absolute positioning,” but it sounds like it could be.

My featured image already contains text from Gimp. I want to add some linked text and-or CTA buttons. I think the linked text and CTA buttons could be better and easier edited in GP with the widget than in Gimp. Do you agree?

I found out how I put text below the featured image in GP. I added text to the Content section of the Page Header image, as you instructed. Then one of my widgets — think it was Page Builder — asked if I wanted to copy the text to the widget. So I believe the text below the featured image was not created by GP.

Thanks.
Dick