Reply To: Infinite Scroll + tables + headerimage rotate

Home Forums Support Infinite Scroll + tables + headerimage rotate Reply To: Infinite Scroll + tables + headerimage rotate

Home Forums Support Infinite Scroll + tables + headerimage rotate Reply To: Infinite Scroll + tables + headerimage rotate

thxandbye

Hey, thanks for the answers.

I used the guideline from jetpack, to add the support myself.
You can find it right on their site: https://jetpack.me/support/infinite-scroll/
You might check, if i got everything right.
And you might also make some options changeable to the user in the config menu. Especially for the footer, since I have created my own via GP hooks, I disabled the onboard footer and the footer option for infinite scroll. But for most people a “true” for the footer would be more useful, so they have access to their footer.(I hope that explanation is somewhat possible to understand)

Would be awesome if you could look into that. Jetpack is even a pretty wide spread Add-On with over 1 million installations.

If that’s no problem, I would like to have my site showcased.

best regards,
Tjark

EDIT:
Got the random header to work (even tough i only have one image added at the moment)
I modified your code to change the image via css, since the other thing don’t want to work for me.

<?php
	$headers = array(
		'/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/header_angel_beats.jpg',
	);

$randombg = $headers[ rand( 0, count( $headers ) -1 ) ];
?>
<style type="text/css">
	.site-header {
	background-image: url(<?php echo $randombg ?>);
	}
</style>