Reply To: Menu Plus sticky scrolling

Home Forums Support Menu Plus sticky scrolling Reply To: Menu Plus sticky scrolling

Home Forums Support Menu Plus sticky scrolling Reply To: Menu Plus sticky scrolling

Rens

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve tried your workaround, and it fixes the issue of overlapping menus – I guess by disabling scrolling of the page while a slideout menu is open – in Chrome on OS X that is. However, as can be seen on your demo site, the issue with scrolling on too long menus is still present. My settings:

Sticky Menu: Both
Sticky Menu Effect: Slide
Menu Logo Position: Sticky only
Slideout Menu: Mobile only

On my iPhone 4, also using Chrome, the issue is still present with the slideout menu because it doesn’t prevent scrolling the page. In fact, since I can scroll the page while the slideout menu is open, I’ve noticed another issue: the slideout menu seems to be getting a fixed height when opened (the viewport? Sorry that I don’t have the time to check these claims.. ;). On the iPhone, the url bar disappears when scrolling and therefore the viewport becomes bigger. The slideout menu isn’t adjusted accordingly.

I’m hoping we can find some way to resolve this issues. I’ll see if I can look into the source code myself later this week.

Thanks, Rens