Reply To: Woocommerce archive-product.php

Home Forums Support Woocommerce archive-product.php Reply To: Woocommerce archive-product.php

Home Forums Support Woocommerce archive-product.php Reply To: Woocommerce archive-product.php

Joseph

It may be a problem with the widget I’m using if this is the correct way. All it does is query the products and display them all with a filter at the top for the categories.
Works fine on GeneratePress Theme but on the main shop page obviously Woocommerce also puts the products on the page with woocommerce_content so i have them all twice.

I then try to use a Child Theme and these modified files to stop woocommerce loading any products on the main shop page so it displays as a normal page so i can just use this widget but when using the files it shows the products fine in a grid and the filter works as normal but for some reason the product names and descriptions are added after the grid in separate blocks all the way down the page.
Strange that it doesn’t do that with the original theme activated.

not sure if it is the widget or the files because they both work, just not with eachother.