Reply To: Change to fixed or full-width display on mobile devices?

Home Forums Support Change to fixed or full-width display on mobile devices? Reply To: Change to fixed or full-width display on mobile devices?

Home Forums Support Change to fixed or full-width display on mobile devices? Reply To: Change to fixed or full-width display on mobile devices?

Liz Luby

Hi there,

I’ve run into another issue and I’m wondering whether it might be related to the generate-disable-mobile plugin not working correctly.

Within the past 24 hours, images I have uploaded to display are not appearing on mobile, while they are appearing on my desktop computer.

For example, the header logo is not appearing on mobile devices (like iPad and iPhone) and a number of my sidebar banner ad images are also not appearing, though there are white boxes appearing in their place which, when clicked on, direct to desired destination link.

Because this is impacting both my banner ads AND my header logo, and only on mobile devices, I’m wondering if this might be related to the generate-disable-mobile plugin?

The website in question is http://365Barrington.com.

Please let me know whether you think this could be a theme/plugin issue and thank you so very much for your help.

Sincerely,
Liz