Reply To: Mobile Menu not working

Home Forums Support Mobile Menu not working Reply To: Mobile Menu not working

Home Forums Support Mobile Menu not working Reply To: Mobile Menu not working

Alexander

And I keep messing about, took out those 4 jquery references, but problem still exists. In chrome I still have that jquery undefined

The line it has problems with is line 31 in wp-content/cache/minify/000000/001bc/default.include.b133b8.js:
jQuery(document).ready(function($){var bottom=generateGetStickPoint();var options={offset:bottom,offsetSide:’top’,classes:{clone:’navigation-clone’,stick:’navigation-stick’,unstick:’navigation-unstick’},throttle:250,onInit:function(){generateMobile();generateMenuSuperfish();generateMenuSearch();},onStick:function(){jQuery(‘.main-navigation:not(.navigation-clone) .navigation-search’).attr(‘class’,’navigation-search-disabled’).hide();jQuery(‘.main-navigation:not(.navigation-clone) .search-item’).attr(‘class’,’search-item-disabled’);jQuery(‘.sticky-menu-fade .navigation-clone’).fadeIn(250);},onUnstick:function(){jQuery(‘.main-navigation:not(.navigation-clone) .navigation-search-disabled’).attr(‘class’,’navigation-search’);jQuery(‘.main-navigation:not(.navigation-clone) .search-item-disabled’).attr(‘class’,’search-item’);jQuery(‘.search-item i’).replaceWith(‘<i class=”fa fa-search”></i>’);jQuery(‘.main-navigation .navigation-search’).hide();jQuery(‘.sticky-menu-fade .navigation-clone’).fadeOut(250);},onDestroy:function(){},}

It seems that is indeed navigation, but this is above my head to make sense out of. I am a bit confused about those default.include.*****.js urls anyways. While trying to minify them they keep changing the reference url.

Alexander