Reply To: Deactivate responsive Layout as User

Home Forums Support Deactivate responsive Layout as User Reply To: Deactivate responsive Layout as User

Home Forums Support Deactivate responsive Layout as User Reply To: Deactivate responsive Layout as User

Hari

Hi Tom,

thanks for your fast response as always. Your support really shines and before you put too much weight on your shoulders – which might be the resukt of the increasing success of Generate Press – I want to let you know, that I am very willing to pay for such a competent support ! So if some time this becomes too much to handle, think about my words.

Back to the Problem. What you offer with the plugin seems to be an “all or nothing” approach.

I dont want this. My blog should stay “responsive” as default. But there are certain users, who wish to deactivate the responsive design, so that they can see all columns together.

Form professional Media-Websites I know, that there is often an Option for users, to choose the “PC Layout” instead of the mobile Design.

I am wondering if there is any chance to move this decision in the hand of the user?

Thanks, Hari