Reply To: Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts

Home Forums Support Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts Reply To: Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts

Home Forums Support Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts Reply To: Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts

Vikram

Hi Tom,

I am trying to do the exact same thing on my blog as “Finance Clever”

I did the following:

1. Went to the editor.
2. Added the code you shared with me inside the child theme’s functions.php file below the code that was already there.
3. I went back to the site to check if it had been modified the way I wanted. No luck.
4. Went back to the child theme’s functions.php and added the code you sent. (below the existing code)

However, I get the similar following error message like Finance Clever got (
“Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘}’ in /home4/gusperra/public_html/wp-content/themes/generatepress_child/functions.php on line 50″ )

He managed to fix the issue by re-inserting the code from hostaccount. But I do not know how to do it .

I am using Hostgator, could you please tell me how can I do the same to get my site back ?
(that is the priority for now)

I don’t have a coding background as well, so could you please explain it in simple steps.

Thanks in advance !