Black Friday Sale! Get up to $30 off GP Premium! Learn more ➝

Reply To: How to restore GP Premium settings?

Home Forums Support How to restore GP Premium settings? Reply To: How to restore GP Premium settings?

Home Forums Support How to restore GP Premium settings? Reply To: How to restore GP Premium settings?

Martin

Hi Tom
I see the problem. In my test installation the Import/Export Add-On was not activated. So I could not see the the 3 blue export buttons!
But I have a general question: In order to save/restore ALL Customizer settings I have to export all 3 .json files and then later import all 3 .json files?

German Translation: Currently it’s mix of german and english (text and buttons!). But I think also the english text is a little bit confusing.

e.g. “Warning: Clicking this button will delete your settings set in the Customizer area”
But actually you have 3 buttons! So I would write something like “Warning: Clicking one of the 3 buttons will irrevocably reset the corresponding Customizer area settings to their default values”

e.g “You may want to export your settings before deleting them forever”. I would add “This requires the activated “Import/Export” Add-on”

Concerning my lost settings: I think the quickest way to get my lost settings back is to reconfigure them. There is a database backup but I can imagine it’s complex to restore the database entries.

Many thanks
Martin