Reply To: Making the Site Responsive

Home Forums Support Making the Site Responsive Reply To: Making the Site Responsive

Home Forums Support Making the Site Responsive Reply To: Making the Site Responsive

mywonder

Tom,

I thought I was supposed to use all the options in the Appearance-Custom part of my dashboard to modify the look of the blank child theme, did I get that wrong?

Nevertheless, all the styling was already there from the day before when I uploaded the child theme.

However, I changed most of the styling yesterday. This theme is addictive!

I am working using a private Sandbox URL, so really need to avoid posting that URL here. I am using it to learn WordPress and try out lots of things. As I learn, I do lots of goofy things, sometimes on purpose to see what happens.

I am going to send you the URL through your contact form. I know that is not the intended use of your contact form, but it’s the only way I can see to get that URL to you and keep my site private for now.

Of course, I would expect your response here on the Forum and not through private email. And when I am ready to go public, I will come back here and add a URL so others can benefit from seeing what you helped me with.

Hope all that is ok with you.

Once again, many thanks, you are much appreciated…