Reply To: Making the Site Responsive

Home Forums Support Making the Site Responsive Reply To: Making the Site Responsive

Home Forums Support Making the Site Responsive Reply To: Making the Site Responsive

mywonder

Tom,

I downloaded the blank child theme, activated it, and it wasn’t blank. It already had all the same styling my GeneratePress theme had that I gave it yesterday. Is that what was supposed to happen? I made sure the Premium Plug-in was inactivated before doing this. I’ve gone through the process a couple times (activating a different theme, inactivating the plug-in, downloading the blank child theme and uploading it back into WordPress again). Each time, all the styling I gave GeneratePress is already there in the blank child theme.

I also found the editor and copied and pasted the code exactly as it appears above, but nothing changed in the way the site displays on mobile screens. It still breaks in the middle of a word. I’m assuming it is something I did wrong, but any suggestion you can tell me about how a newbie might use that editor incorrectly, I am all ears!

I do have the site title pretty large, so if it helps you to know, I am using Bubblegum Sans font at 85 px with 20 characters, including spaces between words.

Really, really curious now what the blank child theme is supposed to look like!

Thanks so much….