Reply To: Generate Page Header makes WooCommerce Products disappear

Home Forums Support Generate Page Header makes WooCommerce Products disappear Reply To: Generate Page Header makes WooCommerce Products disappear

Home Forums Support Generate Page Header makes WooCommerce Products disappear Reply To: Generate Page Header makes WooCommerce Products disappear

Jennifer Garstang

Worked like a charm! I’m guessing it has something to do with the way that Generate Page Headers accesses the media library. My original files were so big (around 5 MB each) that whenever the plugin was active, the system would time out while attempting to generate display versions of the images. That would then cause the site to give up and say “I’m done!” This happened no matter where my stupid-large images were used on the site – front end, back end, thumbnails, full-size, etc.

The individual product page would sometimes work and sometimes not dependent on which related products it randomly attempted to display (down below the fold). If the related product was one with a stupid-large featured image, then the page would break. If it had a reasonably-sized image, then everything would load properly.

So, long story short, my site is working again, and I am a happy customer who is now using reasonably-sized images like I knew I should from the beginning 😛

Thanks again for all your help, and your awesome theme/plugin!