Reply To: Making the Site Responsive

Home Forums Support Making the Site Responsive Reply To: Making the Site Responsive

Home Forums Support Making the Site Responsive Reply To: Making the Site Responsive

mywonder

I think I understand (hope I don’t become your problem child ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Are you saying that if I purely use the Customize section of the dashboard, I don’t need to use a child theme, but if I want to use any code you give me, I should use the blank child theme? I am imagining that if I want to use any code you give me in a blank child theme, I also need to use the Customize section of the dashboard within the same (no longer blank) child theme. Is that correct?

I really don’t mind re-doing what I did yesterday, just wanting to make sure I am understanding correctly.

I guess the other question I have is, how blank is blank? Underlying my question, I am wondering if I could end up causing a lot of issues with responsiveness by beginning with a blank child theme. I started this thread out of wanting to make my header responsive…

Oh, one more question…you mentioned above: “We can do the same with your opt-in, but I would need to know the classes/elements in order to give you code.”

Since I am so new at this, I do not know what classes/elements means or where to find them. Is that something you can direct me to that won’t take up too much of your time explaining?

Many thanks!