Reply To: Making the Site Responsive

Home Forums Support Making the Site Responsive Reply To: Making the Site Responsive

Home Forums Support Making the Site Responsive Reply To: Making the Site Responsive

mywonder

Thanks for the code.

I read your article in your signature line about using your blank child theme. Before I proceed, I wanted to ask a question for clarification

Are you saying to download your blank child theme and use that only for the CSS code you give us? Or are you saying to download your blank child theme and use that for all our customizations? Should I re-download a fresh copy of GeneratePress and then use a child them to redo what I did yesterday when I first downloaded GeneratePress? Am I wanting to keep an orignal version of GeneratePress with the original defaults for when the theme updates?

I truly hope my question is clear. I am pretty new to this stuff.

You mentioned NOT using the blank child theme when you are using one of your Child Themes on wordpress.org. I imagine you are talking about OTHER child themes you have, rather than the blank child theme?

Thanks, Tom! (btw, where are the other child themes found? I looked in WordPress and didn’t find them)

Be well…