Black Friday Sale! Get up to $30 off GP Premium! Learn more ➝

Reply To: Adding Subtitle to Blog Page

Home Forums Support Adding Subtitle to Blog Page Reply To: Adding Subtitle to Blog Page

Home Forums Support Adding Subtitle to Blog Page Reply To: Adding Subtitle to Blog Page

Sharron McDearmont

Thanks Tom. Very good point about the child theme. I really like Generate Press and I’m sure I would upgrade if a new version of Forefront came out. I just installed Freelancer on my wedding blog http://www.beautifullywed.com/blog/. I love the plugin’s I purchased from you that allow me to add a copyright, change the colors, fonts, spacing and so many other things. Still I needed (or wanted) a subtitle on my blog and I’m not knowledgable in the field to build it myself and I’m already facing the learning curve. I went back and researched and tested a few subtitle plugin’s and found one that works pretty well with the setup I have and I didn’t need to be making any changes in the php? files. The plugin I found was Subtitles version 2.01 by Philip Arthur Moore. The subtitle is tied to the title and picks up the same color as the title. I didn’t see any way to change the color of it and I can certainly live with it this way for now. I have installed it on both sites. I thank you and Jean both for considering the issue and trying to help.